Still time to head down and register on site at the:
The Vancouver Board of Trade Show
Breakout Sessions Speaker Schedule4:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Pauline O’Malley, Business Development Strategist
The Psychology of Selling — How Buyers’ Behaviours Trigger the Deal
- A simple 3 step approach to winning business
- 4 key questions to ask each and every time you interact with your clients and clients-to-be
- Closing tools to inspire buyers to say “Yes” again and again.
4:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Employee Benefits and Wellness in the workplace
- How to make use of your employee benefits
- Tips for wellness in the workplace
5:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Joe Ryan, Watson Analytics, IBM
How to Create a Cognitive Business Through Business Analytics
- Announcing the Era of Cognitive Business – going beyond current technology, building on analytics research and the next stage in transformation
- IBM’s Watson analytics Platform evolution – from Jeopardy champion to clinical tool in cancer research
- Examples of the cognitive impacts to industry solutions – from healthcare to transportation, a review of how this changes everything
5:30 – 6:00 p.m.
Hussein Hallak, 3 Tier Logic
How to Maximize the Return on Your Social Media Campaign
- Five Ways to Find Your Target Audience on Social Media
- Leveraging Linkedin – the most cost effective and underutilized platform for your business
- 10 stats that will help you increase engagement on social media
FIND ME, Helena Kaufman, at this energizing event.. today I’ll be mingling and standing TALL in a big BLUE and very LONG jacket woven for me by a Vancouver Island artisan and businesswoman.